Thursday, October 07, 2004

Fashision Disaster ahead..

I think I am my own WTF today. It is bad enough that I am wearing a brown shirt with black pants, but then I had to further the effect as I chose to wear the white coat again this morning (see 9/10/04 posting for a picture of the car wreck of a jacket). I really don’t know what I was thinking when I bought this hideous deformity. It can be unfortunately described as a combination of half Stay-Puff Marshmallow man, half lab-mutated white rabbit fur (and no PETA it is not really made out of lab animal fur, it probably was made by some kid in India, so back off bitches, I am animal friendly, well, ok, not to Wendi’s cats, but that is another story...). This shall be chalked up to one of my infamous glazed over shopping benders. I am pretty sure I got a GREAT deal on it, if anyone cares (or perhaps what to buy it from my broke-ass). Sometimes I worry about myself....